Friday, May 15, 2009

LUXURY FANTASIES: Sitting on Illuminations...

~
"Thus first necessity invented stools, Convenience next suggested elbow-chairs, And luxury the accomplished sofa last."
a quote by William Cowper, 1731 – 1800 (poet)

I thought it might be a good idea to loosen up this blog a little bit and to add some of the finds from my researches through the Internet you might not have seen yet. Not to be taken too seriously I try to find the funny, breathtakingly beautiful or other items which are considered luxury objects or subjects (not necessarily by myself!).

What are your fantasies of luxury? Luxury is - having enough chairs so that you don't need this one for to really sit on - my addition to above quote...

More to read and see under Lighted Fantasies


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...