Friday, March 19, 2010

A fresh Breeze from the Sea...

Normally I am not a fan of baby blue i.e. light blue especially not when - thank heaven - only middle aged underwear turned baby blue in the laundry because I forgot to take out a t-shirt that I had coloured myself in dark blue. Hmmm - the result was - disgusting. But this happens.
This sweet little bedroom made me somehow melt away and reminded me of clear summer days, with a fresh breeze from the sea. I just loved it. But of course I could not leave it as it was - I would add one of my paintings of course and thought of this one Contemplation on a Feather from the pigeon series. I just couldn't help about it...

Check out the pigeon series here if you like with lots of detail pics.

pending approval from My Home Ideas
please click here for the original image source

Contemplation on a Feather
(from the Pigeons series)
 

18" x 26" acrylic
©Petra Voegtle
~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...