Saturday, January 22, 2011

SMALL SPACES: Balcony Garden

Although we still have deep winter and the temperatures have gone down below zero again there already was a hint of spring the last week and I even put some of my very large plant pots outside. Would have been too nice if I could have left them there but...today we had some snow showers again and I hate it.

And on top of it - as if this wasn't enough I found these pics which make my heart hurt even more in  expectance - having my own little balcony garden again. And this year I want to make it a bit nicer, without all the chaos of empty pots and other stuff. I want it to look more like this:


(myrentalpad.com)

(www.littlerockfamilyhousing.com)

(gardenplants.ie)

(gardenrant.com)

(forums2.gardenweb.com)

 (aquaponics.net.au)

(whatpossessedme.com)

Last summer my balcony looked like this and I want to do something about it:





(view from my bedroom including pigeons)

~

2 comments:

Jessica Turnbow said...

I LOVE balcony gardens! I wish I had one!
Come visit my blog, I am doing a painting giveaway and would love to have you enter!
http://bonjourfrenchie.blogspot.com/

MoccaChic said...

Wow! this is amazing. Give me an idea to remodel my balcony. Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...