Monday, October 1, 2012

GUEST POST: Delightful Al Fresco Tablescapes


Delightful Al Fresco Tablescapes

Hi Art & Interior readers! I’m Beth with Timeless Wrought Iron, a wonderful online source for iron accents and furniture. I’m so excited Petra graciously allowed me to share some of my favorite al fresco tablescapes with you today. I’ve included ones with wrought iron to show just how lovely this material is for outdoor enjoyment. I’d love for you to leave a comment below and let me know which setting is your favorite.

Al fresco 1

Four lovely wrought iron lanterns hang above a blue and white tablescape set in an arbor. How wonderful to be able to gather with friends and family in this gorgeous outdoor space.


Al fresco2

A romantic table for two is set in the corner of a garden. A large wrought iron lantern and tall candelabra sit ready for nighttime.

Al fresco3

A boldly-hued brunch table is set under the shade of a big tree and the light of an iron chandelier

Al fresco4

This outdoor living space is a delightful place to entertain with its arbor and table for eight. A large wrought iron planter hangs high above the scene.

Al fresco5

A garden corner is dressed up with a wrought iron bistro table and soft pink paisley tablecloth. Delightful!

Al fresco6

This lovely setting would be a delight to enjoy an afternoon with family and friends. The natural table base surrounded by weathered wood and iron chairs is charming.

Al fresco7

An elegant wrought iron table and chairs set under trailing wisteria makes a beautiful gathering spot.

Al fresco8

A simplistic yet inviting al fresco dining experience awaits a gathering. The rustic wood table paired with modern iron chairs provides a comfortable spot to relax and visit for awhile.
TimelessWroughtIron.com offerings include a vast array of high quality iron furniture and decorative accents for the home.

~~~

Thank you Beth for this lovely post!
As I am personally a big fan of wrought iron I thought I would add a few accessories from Beth's company:





~~~~~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My favourite tablescape would be Al Fresco 7 because I love wrought iron and I love Wisteria!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...