Wednesday, April 8, 2009

No Entrecard Widget!

Dear Readers,
please be aware that I deleted my Entrecard accounts because I have no time any more to follow the ads and react appropriately.
I also decided to keep my blogs ad free. I am happy to use the old fashioned link exchange though for those blogs which are strictly theme related. In my opinion advertising has taken over on so many blogs that you sometimes do not recognize content any more. This is not what I want to do with my blogs.
The only widget that I am glad to continue to use is the one with followers because this one helps me to find new interesting blogs and I am happy to "pay back" with an entry myself.


2 comments:

Hot Rocks said...

I know what you mean about all those ads! I love to visit your blog and will still continue to do so.

Unknown said...

Hi dear Hot Rocks,
thank you so much. This is very kind of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...